Destiny Quest Assessment
Hour of Code: Scratch Project
I made a project on Scratch, you can too!
Click here to view my project a
nd then click here to choose a Scratch Project!
Review a Book Request a Book
Reading List ages 8-10yrs Reading List ages 11-13yrs
Shelving Books Game
AR Student & Teacher Login
Student email and Google Drive information:
Password: 6-digit birthday and first, middle initials.
Go to commonsensmedia.org to learn about internet safety and teaching students how to become responsible digital citizens.
Discussions and Guidelines to have with your child about being responsible digital citizens:
- Having a balance of online/offline activities
- Sharing pictures of myself
- Tagging or uploading pictures of other people
- Behaving appropriately online
- Downloading movies/music legally
- Shopping and buying things online
- Talking to strangers online
- Length of time allowed for tv and computer
- Appropriate websites
- Creating usernames and passwords
- Sharing information online (private versus personal)
- Understanding your digital footprint
- Dealing with cyberbullying
Software for monitoring your childs cellphones: TeenSafe, WebWatcher, and PhoneSheriff